Welcome and Away We Go!

Welcome to my new blog for our new life in Colorado.

We have begun the process of packing, cleaning, and searching for a home. We plan on being moved when the kids finish school.

My husband has been offered a job with all the trimmings.

I may even be able to find a way of using my Interior Decorating there, as Michigan is so economically challenged at the moment that I can not seem to get even a consulting gig here.

So........here we go!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Getting Excited........

Trip is in a week. :)
Packing is not close to being done but sooooooo need this trip. Need to get away from this craziness for a while...lol.
I am hoping this trip will re-energize me about the move so I can kick it in to high gear, when we get back so I can get the rest done quickly. :)

Cross fingers for us that it goes well. ;)

When we move I will not know right away when I will be able to get back on, but I will keep posting until the move. :P

But for now your stuck with me...he he he

No comments:

Post a Comment