Welcome and Away We Go!

Welcome to my new blog for our new life in Colorado.

We have begun the process of packing, cleaning, and searching for a home. We plan on being moved when the kids finish school.

My husband has been offered a job with all the trimmings.

I may even be able to find a way of using my Interior Decorating there, as Michigan is so economically challenged at the moment that I can not seem to get even a consulting gig here.

So........here we go!

Friday, April 11, 2014

Hubby's First Day on the Job in Colorado....

Went great, but overwhelming. With newer equipment comes quick learning of the controls and new gadgets to learn about quickly and on the spot. :)
It may overwhelm him but it is one of the things he excels at when it comes to equipment. :)
He has not sent me any pics as of yet but here is an older one from here of him tearing down an old Checkers drive-thru.


No comments:

Post a Comment