Welcome and Away We Go!

Welcome to my new blog for our new life in Colorado.

We have begun the process of packing, cleaning, and searching for a home. We plan on being moved when the kids finish school.

My husband has been offered a job with all the trimmings.

I may even be able to find a way of using my Interior Decorating there, as Michigan is so economically challenged at the moment that I can not seem to get even a consulting gig here.

So........here we go!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sore Eyes......

My eyes feel like they are going to explode from looking at real estate listings for over a weeks straight.

This is going to drive me nuts yet. :P

The 2 older kids have already done some packing and tossed garbage from their rooms yet I can not seem to motivate my youngest into doing the same. I do not blame him though as he will be moving from his friends and I think it is hitting him now that this is for real. I think that he thinks he doesn't have to think about it, or that it is not actually happening if he ignores it.

He understands why we are moving but that doesn't mean he has to like it and I wouldn't ask him to.

We settled here so that they could make friends and stop bouncing around, but the Michigan economy is just not helping us stay here unfortunately.

Hopefully he will start soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment