Welcome and Away We Go!

Welcome to my new blog for our new life in Colorado.

We have begun the process of packing, cleaning, and searching for a home. We plan on being moved when the kids finish school.

My husband has been offered a job with all the trimmings.

I may even be able to find a way of using my Interior Decorating there, as Michigan is so economically challenged at the moment that I can not seem to get even a consulting gig here.

So........here we go!

Friday, February 21, 2014

Here we Go!

Welcome to my new blog for our new life in Colorado.

We have begun the process of packing, cleaning, and searching for a home. We plan on being moved when kids finish school.

My oldest son is 21. My middle child is 18 and she is graduating this year. My youngest son is 13 and will be the only one that we will be waiting on as my daughter can leave in May.

My husband has been offered a job with all the trimmings, but he will be searching all over before putting all of his eggs in one basket.
I may even be able to find a way of using my Interior Decorating there as Michigan is so economically challenged at the moment that I can not seem to get even a consulting gig here.

All we are doing is digging a hole and soon we will not be able to climb out of it. We have a change and an opportunity to make a change for the better. We don't want to look back and say "We should have done it" and now it's to late. We need to, even if it is just to prove that we are not scared of new things (changes). The hubby should not have to work until he is dead to support his family in today's economy.

So........here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment